- -+Air filters trap dirt and contaminants before they reach your engine where they can cause wear and reduce performance. Genuine Toyota Air Filters are engineered specifically for your Toyota to provide exceptional filtering efficiency, improved engine performance, and noise-dampening capabilities. Features include:
- Needle-punch construction and triple-layer filtering give Genuine Toyota Air Filters their superior ability to trap and retain dirt and dust.
- Polyurethane resin frames make for a better fit, thereby helping to seal out dirt and reduce vibration noise.
- -+When it’s time to replace your battery, get your Toyota service technician to install a new TrueStart™ or True2™ battery, manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance.
The Truth About Car BatteriesYou've probably seen battery ads touting the benefits of expanded warranties and high Cold Cranking Amps (CCAs). Often, these features are mistakenly equated with superior quality. What you may not know, is that high CCAs can mean minimal Reserve Capacity (RC), which can negatively affect battery performance and longevity. TrueStartT and True2T batteries provide the right combination of CCAs and RC approved by the Toyota engineers who designed your vehicle.
- -+Only Genuine Toyota Brake Pads are designed and engineered by Toyota specifically for your Toyota vehicle.
- Genuine Toyota Brake Pads are manufactured with materials designed to maintain the dynamics engineered in Toyota's braking systems.
- Genuine Toyota Brake Pad backing plates are precision machined to allow brake pads to move freely within the calipers for smooth and efficient operation.
- -+Indoor environments can contain extremely polluted air. In the compact environment of your vehicle's interior cabin, there may exist a high concentration of pollutants such as dust, pollen, and other unwelcome air particles. These particles can aggravate allergies and adversely affect the comfort and health of you and your passengers.
Toyota Cabin Air FiltersToyota Cabin Air Filters are designed to promote a healthier, more comfortable breathing environment by capturing unwanted particles before they enter the passenger compartment.
When to Replace Your Cabin Air FiltersEnvironmental driving conditions affect the product life of a Cabin Air Filter. Driving in heavy traffic, in urban or dusty environments, or on dirt roads, may shorten filter life. Filter replacement may be necessary if reduced airflow is observed from the heater vents or if windows fog up easily in FRESH mode. You can also check your vehicle's Scheduled Maintenance Guide for replacement intervals. Of course, the best thing to do is have your dealership check before problems develop.
- -+Toyota offers a complete line of products to help keep your Toyota looking and running like new. To safeguard your vehicle's appearance, you'll find everything from fabric spot remover and glass cleaner to liquid car wash and touch-up paint. Click here for tips on using these products to care for your Toyota. When it's time to get under the hood (or under the car), products such as fuel injector cleaner, brake fluid, and silicone spray will help you get the job done. All of these products are formulated specifically for use with Toyota vehicles, so you can be confident you're giving your vehicle the best care possible, inside and out.
Genuine Toyota Super Long-Life Antifreeze/CoolantGenuine Toyota Super Long-Life Antifreeze/Coolant is the same high quality factory-fill product found in new Toyotas. You'll know it by its distinctive pink color. It provides maximum protection and durability without the use of harmful silicates. And because it's compatible with non-metallic materials, it helps extend the life of water pump seals.
Genuine Toyota Motor OilYour Toyota's engine features highly advanced technology to ensure superior performance, reliability, and fuel economy. Genuine Toyota Motor Oil is formulated with a special combination of lube-base stocks and an additive blend to maximize these technological benefits.
- -+To maintain the appearance, performance, and safety of your Toyota, it's important to make sure it’s repaired only with Genuine Toyota Parts. Some repair shops and insurance companies may suggest using imitation or used salvage parts to save money, but these parts may not meet Toyota's high standards for quality, fit, and corrosion resistance. What’s more, they are not covered by any Toyota warranty. Maintain the value of your Toyota by insisting on the use of Genuine Toyota Parts.
In Case of Accident, Be an Informed OwnerYou have the right to choose the types of parts used in the repair of your vehicles. That's why Toyota supports full disclosure by repair shops and insurance companies regarding parts used for collision repair. The following information is provided to help you understand the differences in the types of parts that could be used in the repair of your vehicle.
General Information"Collision repair parts" or "replacement crash parts" are the parts typically replaced during the repair of a vehicle damaged in a collision. These parts include exterior sheet metal such as fenders, hoods, doors, and related components, as well as plastic components such as bumper covers and lamp assemblies.
Warranty CoverageWarranties for collision repair parts are provided by the manufacturer or distributor of those parts. Warranty coverage varies. Your insurance company or collision repair facility should provide you with written warranty statements for all parts used in the repair of your vehicle. Types of Collision Repair Parts include: New Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM): Parts made by the vehicle manufacturer or one of its licensees and distributed through its normal channels. These parts maintain the manufacturer's vehicle warranty. Aftermarket or imitation: Parts made by companies other than the vehicle manufacturer or its licensees. Recycled or used salvage: Used parts and assemblies that have been removed from other vehicles. There are no systems in place to regulate the quality or safety of these parts. Remanufactured: Parts that have been returned to like-new condition through repair, refurbishing or rebuilding. Due to the critical nature of Supplemental Restraint Systems (also known as air bags), Toyota does not support the use of imitation or used parts for their repair. Only new Genuine Toyota Parts should be used to repair or replace Supplemental Restraint Systems.
- -+To maintain the quality of your Toyota, use motor oil formulated specifically for your vehicle – Genuine Toyota Motor Oil. Genuine Toyota Motor Oil is a unique combination of lube base stocks and a special additive package that promotes optimum engine performance.
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil Benefits
- Available in 5W-30, 10W-30, and 10W-40 grades
- Formulated to help protect Toyota metal and gasket surfaces from corrosion with a film of oil
- 4-point depressants maintain fluidity in cold climate conditions
- Viscosity index improvers stabilize viscosity levels over a range of operating temperatures
- Defoamants maintain proper application of oil on cylinder walls
- Oxidation inhibitors resist creation of oxidants which increase viscosity levels and decrease fluidity
- All grades meet API standard specifications
- -+Genuine Toyota mufflers are built with the quality materials and reliable workmanship you expect from Toyota. Toyota mufflers are designed and built for specific Toyota models to ensure accurate fit and optimal performance. Welded inlet and tailpipes come included, which is often not the case with typical non-Toyota mufflers. In addition, when installed at a Toyota dealership, Toyota mufflers and exhaust pipes are covered by Toyota's Parts and Labor Lifetime Guarantee.
- -+Oil filters help protect your engine by trapping dirt and other contaminants while allowing the oil to flow to the engine. Genuine Toyota Oil Filters are designed specifically for your Toyota engine.
Genuine Toyota Oil Filter Features
- Bypass valve alleviates restricted oil flow in the event of a clogged filter
- Anti-drainback valve prevents oil from draining out of the engine and into the oil pan, helping to protect your engine from increased wear during cold starts
- Filter element effectively filters contaminants and maintains the engine's lubrication capability during the maintenance interval
- -+The best new parts make the best remanufactured parts. Genuine Toyota Remanufactured Products provide value and maintain the integrity of your Toyota vehicle with a standard of quality that meets Toyota's strict requirements.
Why Choose Genuine Toyota Remanufactured Products?
- Components originally designed and created by Toyota are remanufactured with the same quality in mind.
- Products are improved and updated to reflect the latest in Toyota technology, engineering and design.
- Every remanufactured product undergoes a variety of performance tests to ensure proper function and Toyota quality.
- Products are designed to be the exact replacement for the original unit installed on your vehicle. They fit right the first time, as opposed to some aftermarket products that consolidate to make one part work on multiple models.
- Products are covered by a 12-month/unlimited mileage warranty that's honored by more than 1,100 authorized Toyota dealerships in the continental U.S. and Alaska. (See dealer for details on limited warranty.)
A Wide Range of Genuine Toyota Remanufactured ProductsThe following Remanufactured Products are available at your Toyota dealership: starters, alternators, clutch covers and discs, air conditioning compressors, automatic transmissions, brake calipers, water pumps, power rack-and-pinion assemblies, engine control unit computers, electronic fuel injection computers, electronically controlled transmission computers, and voltage regulators.
- -+Genuine Toyota Spark Plugs are designed to maintain optimum vehicle performance and durability. Toyota offers many different types of spark plugs designed specifically for your Toyota vehicle. Always use the right spark plug for your Toyota - the wrong spark plug can negatively impact fuel economy and overall performance.
U-Groove Spark PlugsThis spark plug features a special groove in the middle of the ground electrode. Before the spark plug fires, the U-Groove traps the fuel-air mixture, then produces a large spark for efficient combustion and reduced fouling. U-Groove spark plugs meet original equipment replacement intervals, comply with the original specifications on your Toyota, and offer strong throttle response and smooth idle.
Dual-Ground Electrode Spark PlugsSelect Toyota models feature the Toyota Direct Ignition System (TDI), which enables spark plugs to fire twice as often. The system, introduced in 1994, creates a more efficient and cost-effective engine. Dual-Ground Electrode Spark Plugs feature a special design that delivers optimum performance and durability while maintaining the original recommended change interval.
Double Platinum Spark PlugsGenuine Toyota Double Platinum Spark Plugs are recommended for select Toyota models, and feature several benefits:
- Platinum on the center electrode and ground electrode reduce wear while providing a long service life of up to 60,000 miles.
- The raised design provides excellent ignitability for a strong spark, translating into a smooth idle and strong performance.
- Nickel and iridium are added to the platinum, resulting in an alloy that helps make the Genuine Toyota Double Platinum Spark Plug strong and durable while helping to prevent cracking.
Iridium Spark PlugsToyota recommends Iridium spark plugs for select Toyota models for the following reasons:
- A smaller center electrode promotes higher performance.
- Iridium is a more durable than platinum with a melting point that’s approximately 1,200° F higher.
- They last longer than conventional spark plugs. (Up to 110,000 miles.)
- -+We cannot overstate the importance of using only Genuine Toyota Starters and Alternators on your Toyota. You already know your Toyota is reliable, but when you turn the key in your Toyota, you expect it to start. Using only Genuine Toyota Starters lets you enjoy that familiar level of confidence at the start of every drive. As the foundation of your vehicles electrical and charging system, the alternator needs to generate the precise voltage and amperage required to keep electronic engine components working optimally. Genuine Toyota Alternators do just that. And unlike generic products, Genuine Toyota Alternators will not cause damage due to extremes of current.
- -+You can't drive safely if you can't see the road properly. Your vehicle's wiper blades are the key to good road visibility. Even if you're fortunate enough to live in an area where the weather is generally good, wiper blades need to be replaced at least every six months or 6,000 miles. The reason is that environmental elements such as sunlight, ozone, and road film eventually weaken your wiper blades' performance by deteriorating the rubber.
Genuine Toyota for Your ToyotaGenuine Toyota Wiper Blades are made using natural compression-molded rubber and the very best metallic components. And they're designed for your specific Toyota model for the best possible fit and performance. When it’s time to replace your wiper blades, make sure you choose Genuine Toyota Wiper Blades.
- -+Genuine Toyota Wiper Inserts are exposed to harsh elements and may need to be replaced every six (6) months or 6,000 miles (whichever comes first). Genuine Toyota Wiper Inserts are inexpensive and provide optimum wiping performance for enhanced visibility and safety. Wiper inserts may all look alike, but they don't all work alike. Many people don't realize they need new wipers until it starts raining and they have to drive in dangerous conditions with poor visibility. Toyota recommends that wiper inserts be replaced every six (6) months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first. Genuine Toyota Wiper Inserts are made specifically for Toyota models using natural compression-molded rubber for optimum wiping performance and enhanced visibility.